Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hey Everybody!
I hope all of you have had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! It was so great to speak to most of my family members via Skype! I love them SOOOOO Much! I wanted to let you know that I moved areas! I am now in a place called Crewe! Its in Central England and its a beautiful place! I am also riding a bike here can you believe it!? I also found out that the mission address has changed a little bit. This is the new address:
England Manchester Mission
Springwood, Suite G5
Chelford Road
Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 8GS
England
United Kingdom
*Use the same phone number as the old address for mailing packages and such. If you sent something to the old address dont worry, it will get to me. But use this from here on out!
Here is my mailing address in Crewe:
14 Hightown Apartments
Flag Lane
Crewe, Cheshire
CW7 3AL
England
I will post pictures on Monday but for now I will write on the blog soon!
Much Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment