Monday, December 17, 2012

Hey there!
So before I begin I just want to say to my friends Sam and Sheyla that I got both of your letters last week and that I will mail you back by today so no worries. Thank you so much for the letters!
So last week, I went to the mission home to celebrate Christmas with my Zone! It was just so much fun! My mission president and his wife are just so amazing and just so loving! They truly made my Christmas as a missionary memorable and wonderful! I felt at home the whole time we were there; I felt like I wasn't truly away from my love ones; I felt their presence there the whole time. The Lord truly heard my prayers to not make me feel home sick during this time of the year. Being a missionary during Christmas time is the BEST! I get to celebrate Christmas one more time as a missionary before I go home! I can't wait!!!! I also got my hair cut last Monday; I took pictures so that all of you can see the new dew lol!
I read in my personal study a few days ago on the Spirit of Christmas which was in the December Ensign by President Monson. That talk is SO GOOD! It truly made me think: Do I, as a Christian and as a full time representative of Christ, ponder in my heart what the Savior means to me and do I get the true meaning of Christmas? Answer and ponder that question for yourselves! I love you all very much. Thank you for your prayers and your love; during the day I truly feel those prayers and the love you give to me. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in 2013!
With Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment