Monday, December 3, 2012

Hey all!
KEITH GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for him and his constant progression in the lessons we had with him! He got baptized last Friday and got confirmed on Sunday! I know that Keith will constantly progress in the Gospel and will continue to feast upon the words of Christ throughout his life!
Whilst I was sitting there at Keith's baptism, I reflected on my own baptism 3 1/2 years ago. I felt the same Spirit that I felt at my baptism at Keith's baptism. Then a thought came to me: If I wasn't introduced to the Gospel when I was in High School, I probably wouldn't be out here serving the Lord for this period of my life! If I was introduced to the Gospel, I wouldn't have met Keith and he wouldn't have been able to receive the message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so blessed to have friends who weren't afraid to tell me about the Gospel of Jesus Christ restored on the earth! Because of them I am here on the Lord's errand!
For my scripture study, I have been reading in this last Ensign on General Conference. These talks are just SO AMAZING! Today I read President Ucthdorf's talk called Of Regrets and Resolutions. If you haven't read that talk, make sure you do because it is just SO POWERFUL and it truly explains how life truly is sometimes!
Thank you for the love and prayers in my behalf. Know that you have a Father in Heaven who is mindful of you at this time right now. We can come to know our Father in Heaven better on our knees (or in other words, seek Him in humble prayer).
With Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment