Monday, January 21, 2013

Hey Everyone!
ITS SNOWING! It has been snowing since Thursday! Thursday alone we had 6 inches of snowfall! I also took some pictures that I hope will be posted to the blog. As you know as a missionary we can only access Church approved sites so its out of my power.
Lets get back to the work: So my Ward Mission Leader is so good! His name is Bro. Diamond and he is a convert for about 10 years! He was a practicing Jehovah's Witness and has an amazing conversion story to the Gospel. Every Sunday we meet to coordinate the missionary work here in the Crewe area. Bro Diamond was talking to us about how we can get people back to church and to get people to understand the Church even more. He came up with the idea to knock doors and to give out the Family Proclamation pamphlet to them. He also mentioned that it would be alot more effective if we get the members of the Crewe ward to help us out in that endeavor! I LOVE this approarch of the members here! I will keep you all posted to let you know if it goes well!
It is an exciting time to be a missionary in this work. I am privileged to be on the Lord's errand full time! My commitment to you all is to find ways to do missionary work. Pray for a missionary experience and I promise you the Lord will provide a way for you to get that. I love you all and thank you for your prayers for me; I truly feel them throughout the days, weeks, and months.
Much Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment