Monday, January 14, 2013

Hey everybody!
First before I began I wanted to let my Bishop Brad Barret and my friend Sheyla that I got your letters! Also Sheyla I sent something to you before I got your letter lol! I will respond back to you all hopefully by today!
So my new area is pretty good! It is cold like the rest of England and very wet as well! This weather makes me miss the hot dry weather back in Arizona ha ha! There are so many miracles happening here to me and Elder Methorst and of course some oppostion. I was reading in the book of Acts this morning on the ministry of the Apostles of Jesus Christ. I was blown away at how, through the power of the Holy Spirit, these men were able to speak with boldness and with courage about the Savior and His teachings. It was a big reminder to me that I must always strive to do the will of my Father in Heaven and be worthy of the Spirit of God to do the same as these Apostles in ancient times: to speak boldly and with courage the things pertaning to the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that as we strive to do what our Heavenly Father has asked us to do, we can speak as boldy and as courageous about the things pertaining to the word of God.
My mission president, President Preston, told us that the work is going so well around the world. He mentioned that we will have over 70,000 missionaries serving around the world by June 2013 and that a little under half of the applicants for missionary service are young women! If you all out there are about to put in papers for missions, let me know and keep me posted on where you will be serving! :)
Well until next time, God be with you till we meet again.
With Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment