Monday, January 7, 2013

Hey everyone!
As you all know I am in a new area called Crewe which is in Central England. This place is just so good: the ward here is so focused on missionary work and are so supportive of us here in Crewe! I am serving with Elder Methorst from the Netherlands! I actually served around him in Whitefield so I know him pretty well already! Also in this area we are serving with two sister missionaries: Sisters Hull and Hanson from the USA! We are really excited to be in this area and to change lives here!
I am also in a bike area so most of the time I am on bike or on foot! Missionary work is very demanding work but it is the best work you can do in this life! I love being the Lord's missionary here in the UK! I dont have that much time but I wanted you all to know that all is well and that I love you all! Also there was a typo on the Crewe address. It is actually:
14 Hightown Apartments
Flag Lane
Crewe, Cheshire
CW1 3AL
United Kingdom
I want to leave you my testimony that God lives. That Jesus Christ is the very Son of God. As we harken to the teachings of the Savior, we will one inheirit what He has which is eternal life and happiness. I leave this with you in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
With Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment