Monday, March 4, 2013

Hey everyone!
Before I begin I just wanted to leave a message for those who are on the Isle of Man who keep posted on my blog: I heard you all were at the temple! I am so sad that I didn't see you all! Also for those on the Isle who wrote me, I will write you all back today. Sorry for the late response but just know that I love you all!
So this week has been so filled with miracles and a little opposition. There was a day where me and Elder Methorst were talking to people on the streets and a few of them were really rude and crude. Another day we were walking and a few young people called us names but we dusted our shoulders of there foolish taunts Lol. Anyway we realized that something good must be around the corner! Then the next day, we were by the Czech family we are teaching! We went by and they were home! They let us in! We were able to catch up with them to see how they were doing. We then taught them about the Importance of the Book of Mormon. It started out a little bumpy with music playing in the background. But then Daniel turned off the music and Elder Methorst was prompted to read with them from the Book of Mormon and we read together with them; us in English and them in Czech. We read Mosiah 3:5-19. After reading that we asked them how they felt when we read it. They said they felt so peaceful and we knew then and there that they felt the Spirit of God! We then asked them to read together as a family and also we asked them if they came to know that the Book of Mormon is true, would they be baptized and they said YES! What joy we felt and the love we felt from our Savior and from that family!
I testify that the Book of Mormon is truly another witness of the Savior's divine sonship and ministry! I know this because I myself have read from this book and I cannot deny that it is, with the Holy Bible, the word of God! I invite you all to read from its pages if you haven't for yourself and see if it is from God! I love reading Moroni's testimony of the Book of Mormon in Moroni 10 and also Nephi's testimony in 2 Nephi 33. This I leave with you in the name of Jesus Christ Amen!
Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment