Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hey everyone,
Before I begin I just want to let Sheyla and Laura C. know that I got your emails and will write back on Monday coming up. Also LAURA CARDY: OH MY WORD!!!!!!! YOU GOT BAPTIZED! AH! MY HEART IS FILLED WITH JOY WITH THAT NEWS! Also I am still in Crewe! I am FINALLY serving with someone from Arizona named Elder Palmer! He is a great missionary.
So my mission is doing a fast and finding activity this week! We will fast on Good Friday and find for 5 hours on Saturday. As I have been preparing myself for the fast and finding days, I have loved reading the last weeks of the life of the Savior. I have been deeply moved by the events on 'Passover Thursday'. I was deeply touched by Luke 22:41-44 when the Savior was in the Garden of Getsamene. The part that pricked me in the heart was when Christ was in pain (and I quote v.43), "there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him." I could not help but weep whilst reading it. I felt times before and during my mission where the Lord saw me struggle and feel distressed and He was there to strengthen me. Oh how I love my Savior Jesus Christ and His perfect sacrifice.
I know that Jesus Christ lives! I know that He is the author of our salvation and the Great Mediator for us with the Father! He is the life and light of the world where if we turn to we can never go wrong!
Thank you all for the constant prayers in my behalf for I have truly felt them and have given me strength. I love you all very much and will have you all in my prayers. Continue to smile and thank God for sending His son Jesus Christ to die for our sins and was resurrected to show us that as we keep the commandments, that we too will be resurrected.
With Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment