Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hey everyone!
Before I begin I wanted to let everyone know that I am caught up on all my letters so everyone who has written me should get a letter in a few days. Also if you want to email me you can at terrencet@myldsmail.net. You can also send me a letter at this address:
Elder Terrence Taylor
14 Hightown Apartments
Flag Lane
Crewe, Cheshire CW1 3AL
England
So many miracles are happening here in Crewe! First the investigator I was teaching on the Isle of Man named Rong got baptized last Saturday!!!! Ah my heart is full! He will do so great! Last Saturday we also had the privilege to find for 5 hours on Saturday and we found so many great people! We had about 4 lessons on the spot! Great things are happening! I want you to know that I know that my Savior lives and that His love is unconditional and His grace is for those you believe on Him and act upon their faith. As we prepare this week to listen to His prophet's voice and also His apostles and other leaders, we will be inspired from on high to act. I love General Conference! As a missionary you get so much from it!
Well continue to be amazing and I will speak to you all soon!
With Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor :)


No comments:

Post a Comment