Monday, April 22, 2013

Hey everyone!
I cannot believe how fast this transfer has been. Next Wednesday is ALREADY TRANSFERS! And President Preston said that I will probably be moving lol! Well we shall see. If you would still like to drop me a line and say hey you can email me at terrencet@myldsmail.net. Don't be shy now!
So the recording went well! There was ten of us in the mission who were asked to sing for the EMM song! I was honored to be asked to help out with that project! We got to Liverpool at 5pm and left about 8:30 pm! It was so much fun! The mission has truly changed me and truly has blessed not only my life but my family's lives! Sometimes I wake up in the mornings every day and wonder if I can really do this. Then my scriptures every morning and have that reassurance that, as Paul said to the Phillipians and what my mom always says to me, "I can do ALL THINGS through Christ which strengthenth me." (Phillipians 4:13). I know you all have things that are required of you for your jobs or family obligations which you feel that you cannot do. Just remember with the help of your Savior Jesus Christ you can do it! Never forget it!
I am grateful for all of you and the love and prayers you freely give to not just me but to all the missionaries around the world. We couldn't go on without them! I love my Savior Jesus Christ and I want all of you to know that His love is eternal for He lives eternally! No one is too far from His love! This I leave with you in His name, even Jesus Christ, our Savior and Reedemer, Amen!
With Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor

1 comment:

  1. We love seeing this blog, and are so proud of Elder Taylor! What a great missionary. We will send him an e-mail! ♥ the Randalls

    ReplyDelete