Monday, April 15, 2013

Hey everyone!
Before I begin I just wanted to let The Mabry's, Britney Thompson, and Rebekah Layton know that I got your letters and will be replying back soon. Thank you so much for the letters, I love hearing from you all!
Well this coming week is going to be so CRAZY! On Friday I have training with the whole Zone and also interviews with President Preston (my mission president). I always love being with the other missionaries in this Zone and also having the chance to meet with my mission president one on one every three months. Then after that I am going up to Liverpool to record the England Manchester Mission Song with a few other missionaries in the mission! I am SO EXCITED for that! I am so glad to do the things I love to do to bless the lives of those around me! I love being a missionary for the Lord Jesus Chrsit!
I am so grateful for the prayers you have offered for me and other missionaries the world over! We need them constantly and feel them as well! I hope you all have a great week! Till next time!
With Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment