Monday, February 4, 2013

Hey everyone!
First let me just say thank you for constantly seeing what is going on in my life as a missionary. Also to let Brother and Sister Mabry know that I received your letter and wrote you all back. Also to let you know that transfers are next Wednesday and I do not know where I will go. So don't mail any letters to the Crewe address; if you want to send me a letter, use the mission address.
I cannot believe that this transfer has flown by!!! It felt just yesterday I landed in Manchester to go to the MTC! Last week was Multi-Zone Sports Day! It was so good to see some of my good friends in the mission and play sports with them. I was talking to some of my friends in my MTC group and they can't believe that we've been out for a while now! We've been out for 6 MONTHS!!!! This made me realize that I need to make every moment count whilst I'm here on my mission. I am enjoying my time here in the Crewe area and serving so many great people! Me and Elder Methorst now have 2 new investigators who are originally from the Czech Republic! Their names are Daniel and Barbara and they have 3 kids! They are so receptive to the teachings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and we hope that they will accept to be baptized mid March! We are ready for whatever the adversary is ready to throw our way.
I've been reading alot in the New Testament; mainly about the Apostles of Jesus Christ and their ministry on the earth. They were faced with hard trials and adversity from all sides but they never gave up; they relied on the Lord to strengthen them and He did. I realized that I need to rely more on the Lord especially in this work. I pray that all of you who read this blog will rely on the Lord to strengthen you. Thank you for your love and your prayers; I truly need them constantly.
With Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment