Monday, February 18, 2013

Hey there!
So last week has been so crazy! The reason why I say its been crazy is because last week I was sick for a few days! I guess I am just not use to the British germs that are here. Back at home, I would never get sick; I never even needed a flu shot! Its been so insane how sick I was but no worries though; I am not sick anymore which is so wonderful!
Tomorrow is Zone Conference which is going to be so good! It has been a while since we had a big Zone Conference! Whats going to be a big challenge is that we will have to get up at around 530am so that we can catch the train into Manchester then take the bus to the chapel where the conference will be at! The life of a missionary is truly a crazy one but I wouldn't have it any other way.
In my personal study, I've been studying this question that my mission president gave to me to study. That question is: How do I develop gratitude? I truly thought about that for a little bit. I realized that we can develop gratitude for what we have by prayers of thanksgiving, selfless service to others, and living complaint free lives. As we do these things, we see that even in sore trials, that we don't have it all that bad. We have our families, friends and blessings to enjoy! There are some people who don't have those things to enjoy so remember to constantly thank your Heavenly Father for everything you do have.
Thank you for your prayers and for the love you all show to me. I love you all very much and I hope you all have a great week!
With Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment