Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hey everyone!
So I will be staying in Crewe for another 6 weeks at least! I am so glad that I am able to stay in Crewe because we have 7 new investigators here and we hope to get a few to be baptized by the end of this transfer. I will keep you all posted on how they are doing! Oh by the way, here is the Crewe address if you want to send me a letter:
Elder Terrence Taylor
14 Hightown Apartments
Flag Lane
Crewe, Cheshire
CW1 3AL
United Kingdom
It is crazy how time flies and that I've already been out for 6 months! I need to make everyday count and not waste my time! I have been truly blessed and have learned so much about myself in these months that I probably wouldn't have learned if I were at home. The work in this mission is hastening! We have 33 new missionaries who came today (Wednesday). I am so happy to be apart of this wonderful work! I am so grateful for my Savior and Redeemer and the love that he shows me and to all of God's children! Thank you for the constant prayers in my behalf; I truly need them. Until next time, keep smiling!
Much Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment