Monday, October 15, 2012

Hey there!
So I just wanted to share a miracle that happened to me last night so here it goes. Me and Elder Sutton were tracting a street on Sunday. We had some really good conversations with a few people and set up an appointment which was pretty good for a tracting time. We then decided to turn around and start tracting the other side. We then got to this house and we knocked on it. A man answered the door and we greeted him, told him what we were sharing with people and then he said, "My girlfriend is a member of your Church. She is in here." He invites us in and we meet her. She was a less-active member named Carren! She shared with us that she left the Church because her parents and her son died and she is really upset with God because she won't be able to see them until the next life. She still recognizes that the Plan of Salvation is true. I shared with her about how I lost my Grandmother and how the Gospel and the Church helped me to cope with her death. Also my testimony about the Plan of Salvation. The Spirit was present in her home and in the lesson. We then left our number, said a prayer and left. Today (Monday) we received a call from Carren and she asked us to come for dinner this Sunday!!! We are so excited for that appointment with her and her boyfriend!
I testify that EXACT obedience brings forth miracles in abundance. I also testify that Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of the world. Oh how I love my Savior and His Atoning sacrifice for me and you. I say these things in His name, even Jesus Christ, Amen!
Much Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor
PS- Here is my new address to my new flat. *Use this for LETTERS ONLY(Use this till Nov. 10th):
5 Speyside Close
Whitefield
M45 8SP
England
United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment