Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hey there Family and Friends!
So before I begin let me just say that General Conference was SOOOOOO AMAZING!!! A temple in TUCSON, ARIZONA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got so emotional to hear about the temple announced and I still am. Also about the age change for missionaries; ALL young men can go at 18 years old and ALL sisters can go when they are 19 YEARS OLD!!! I thank thee oh God for a Prophet in these Latter Days. God is SO GOOD!!!!
So now I am in a new area called Whitefield which is in the suburbs of Manchester! I am very sad that I have been transferred off the Isle of Man; I will miss the people on the Isle but for those who are from the Isle, I want y'all to know that I love you all so much and I will always remember you and I will come back to visit. I am still with my trainer Elder Sutton and now we are in a 4 man flat with Elder Methorst and Elder Calder. Elder Calder was in my MTC group and he is such a great missionary. I am excited to get to work here in Whitefield.
So for Rong Xin Zhou: We aren't going to be able to see him get baptized but he will be baptized on Saturday!!! He will be so great and just so strong in the Church!
I testify that this is the Lord's work and the Lord's time I am on. I know that God lives and that Jesus is the Christ. I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is perfect in everyway because it was designed by Him. I know that President Thomas S. Monson is a Prophet of God. I testify of these things in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Much Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment