Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hey everyone!

So I am officially in my new area which is called Birkenhead which is right on the Irish Sea and right across from Liverpool! My new companion's name is Elder Razanadahy(say that 5 times fast) from Madagascar! We are whitewashing this area! I really like it so far! My birthday is coming up on the 25th of September so if you would like to send me a letter you could send it to the mission office (if it is a package it can ONLY be sent to the office) or you can write me at the following address:

Elder Terrence Taylor
Flat #10 Queen's Court
65-67 Shrewsbury Rd.
Oxton Wirral, Cheshire CH43 6TE
England, U.K.

I cannot believe how fast time is going on my mission! It has made me realize how valuable time is in the service of the Lord and that I should not waste any time out here to bring others to Christ! In my scripture studies, I've been studying about Courage. One account that always sticks out to me is the account with the Shepard boy David and the Giant Goliath which is found in 1 Samuel 17. If you haven't read it I suggest you do! David showed courage by stepping up to Goliath in the name of the Lord. David's response to Goliath is so thrilling to me: "Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. This day the will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand...that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD's, and he will give you into our hands.(v. 45-47)" As David did we too with the Lord's help conquer any 'giant' obstacles, trials and pains we face in this world. I know that to be true and this I testify in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!

With Love,

Elder Terrence M. Taylor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment