Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hey everyone!

So last week we went on a Church History tour as a mission! It was such a wonderful experience to go and see some of the Church History Sites in Liverpool, Preston and Downham! Such a wonderful time we had! We also had the chance to have trainings in the St. Leonard Chapel where Elder Heber C. Kimball and Elder Joseph Fielding taught a few people there! What a spiritual experience that was! The Lord has blessed me to come to this mission; I love my mission!

A scripture that I've come to love has been D&C 68:4! This is a promise to missionaries (Full Time or Life Time) that follow the promptings of the Spirit and are then moved upon by the Spirit! POWER! That is something for you all to ponder!

Also transfers are next Wednesday! I will know where I will be by this Friday or Saturday! I will keep you all posted! Take care for now! :)

Love,

Elder Terrence M. Taylor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment