Monday, August 5, 2013

Hey everyone!
Thank you for the encouragement and for your prayers; they truly sustain me. This week has been so good! I am loving it! The members here are truly 'Catching the Wave' of missionary work and we have seen miracles come! Truly the Lord has heard our prayers and has blessed us ten fold!
So this week is pretty jam packed with different things going on: We have a Zone meeting on Tuesday and all full Mission Conference in Manchester! I am so excited for both of these including the one in Manchester! Due to the fact that Elder Russel M. Nelson and Elder Jeffrey R. Holland are coming to speak to us! This is my first time meeting living Apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ! AH! I am so excited! I will prepare myself spiritually to hear the message of them and also others who will address us!
I know that this is the work of Almighty God and that His timing is ALWAYS perfect... ALWAYS! I pray that I will continue to trust in the Lord and do what He would have me do for the His children here in Great Britain! These truths I testify in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
With Love,

Elder Terrence M. Taylor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment