Monday, August 19, 2013

Hey Everyone!
Last week was a pretty good week! We have a new investigator by the name of Julia! She is in her 60's and she has a love for God and for her community! The Sisters who serve with us had a baptism that was suppose to happen but their investigator was afraid and wanted to have more time to prepare; but gathering together wasn't in vain. We invited Julia to come to the baptismal service and she came. Since the baptism wasn't happening, we decided to take her on a little tour around the chapel. She loved it! When we showed her the Bishop's office, she went in, gazed at the picture of the Savior and started to tear up! We knew that she felt the Spirit and that the Spirit testified to her that Jesus is the Christ! What a miracle that was! Also last Sunday (yesterday) me and the other full time missionaries prepared talks on 'The Gospel Rolling Forth in THIS LAND'. The Spirit was in rich abudance among us! Sister Martin, a missionary from Canada, spoke with boldness and sharpness about how the preaching of the Gospel and the work should NOT be shouldered on 4 young foriegners wearing name badges ONLY but all of us should shoulder the work together. I had the privilege to sing Hymn #220 Lord I Would Follow Thee. After the musical item, I then had my opportunity to speak to the Telford Ward. I began to be moved upon by the Holy Ghost to convey the same message that all the full time missionaries conveyed but with emotion. I hope and pray that they may 'Catch the Wave' of missionary work.
I know that God lives and that Jesus is the Christ! I know that this Church is true and that it is led by Christ himself and has chosen Prophets, Seers and Revelators to guide us in these latter days! I am so grateful that I have found this knowledge, that I have found the kingdom of God on the earth and eternally grateful that true lifelong missionaries shared with me their beliefs! We are all apart of a great and marvellous work! May God continue to bless you and keep you! In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment