Monday, July 1, 2013

Hi All

Hey Everyone!
Well Happy early 4th of JULY for those in the Good ol' US of A!!!! I love that holiday so much but its ok; the ward is having a BBQ!!!! They aren't celebrating that but in my mind they are!
So this week has been so good: Me and Elder Greaves went with our ward choir to sing at a interfaith thing going on in Telford! It was SO GOOD to see other faiths that still believe in God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ! They had a different way of praising the Lord but I enjoyed it! It is so amazing how people worship God in their own ways; it goes to show that there are still people out there who love God and Jesus Christ as much as I do! I was truly happy! Very friendly and a few actually asked us what our beliefs were and we bore our true testimony through the power of music! It was a great experience that I have had on my mission and will cherish it forever!
I know that Jesus Christ lives and that this work in which I am engaged in is true! I know that we can find true happiness in the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I love being a missionary and this I testify in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Love,
Elder Terrence M Taylor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment