Monday, June 24, 2013

 
Hey Everyone,
It is great to hear from all of you who wrote me are doing so well and enjoying the summer! Of course here summer never comes around; we've only had a few days of sunshine and now its windy, cold and rainy haha!
Well tomorrow, we have a Multi Zone Temple Conference in the morning in Chorley! We are so blessed to have a temple in our mission boudaries that we can go to to receive personal revelation from a loving Father in Heaven! I am travelling today to Manchester to stay over with the Office Elders and then in the morning drive up to Chorley! I am glad we just have to pay for the trip from Telford to Manchester One Way on the train otherwise we would of have to pay £75 to get a train both ways to Chorley! Truly a tender mercy HA!
I recently read in the Conference Ensign the talk given by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf which was entitled 'Four Titles'. I love this talk so much because it truly gave me a reminder of how I should look at myself of being and becoming someday! If you haven't read it yet I urge you all to read it no matter if you are a man or woman. You will receive so many 'spiritual nuggets'! Know that I love you all and hope that you all have a great week this week!
With Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment