Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hey Everyone,
So just to let you all know I am still in Telford! I am also training a new missionary fresh out of the Missionary Training Center (MTC)! I am honored to be able to serve with Elder Greaves; he is an amazing missionary and has so much potential to be a powerful missionary!
So the work is going pretty well here in Telford: The ward is so good, amazing scenery, nice people and just wonderful! I am so excited that I am still here another transfer! Great things are happening here: new ward missionaries, activity nights for everyone to come to and miracles. I often ponder about how do we see miracles whether if we are a missionary or just a person who follows Christ? I have learned that they can happen every single day as long as we are worthy enough to receive such a tender mercy! As a missionary we see miracles right and left each day and so can other disciples of Jesus Christ. They key is to constantly pray for them and seek the Lord in humility to have them happen to you.
This I know because the Lord loves us so much. I know that God lives and that Jesus Christ lives! I know that we can truly be happy in this life as we strive to live the teachings of Jesus Christ as much as we can. We can then receive blessings and miracles! Talk to you all soon. I love you all!
With Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment