Monday, July 8, 2013

Hey Everyone!

Hey Everyone!
So what a great week I had! Busy but so so good! Missionary work is just so amazing! So many great things are happening in Telford! My joy is truly full; I am a happy man!
So as you all know I had Zone Training and Interviews with the mission president! It was such an amazing experience that I had! I truly enjoyed being around my friends in the mission in this zone and also speaking with my mission president! Also I had a great time at the BBQ service that we did for the Relief Society! It was my first time BBQing on my mission! I truly enjoyed my time there serving others. Tomorrow we are going back up to Crewe for another Zone meeting and activity! I am totally excited for it! Helping others makes me feel so great, I truly have loved serving here in Great Britain
As a missionary, you truly feel the Savior's love for others and I can truly say that I love the people here in Telford; they are strong people who know what they want and strive to get it! I am grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and His love for me and for all of God's children. What a friend we have in Jesus! :) Well I hope you have a great week!
Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment