Monday, September 24, 2012

Hello there Family and Friends!

Last week was Zone Conference in England so me and Elder Sutton had to take the ferry to the mainland. Taking a ferry is so much fun and yet very tiring. When we got to Liverpool, we were picked up by the Zone Leaders and taken to the Liverpool Stake Center for a Zone Feast. We saw all of the missionaries from our Zone and had a great time eating and talking about miracles that have happened in our areas thus far. We then went to do some street contacting in Liverpool and it was pretty good. We then stayed the night at the Zone Leader's flat. The next morning we got up and headed to Chorley to the Multi Zone Conference. I was filled to the brim with joy, the Spirit and a fire to be a better missionary. President Preston taught about having high hopes about all aspects of missionary work whether it be with new investigators, progressing investigators, baptisms and talking to people everywhere. Another thing that I enjoyed was the 'object' lesson which was applying the Gospel to items used by everyday people. I have been using it constantly with lessons we have with members, investigators and less actives. So amazing!!!

After the Conference we received letters from family and friends. It was great receiving letters from people that I care for (all missionaries love letters lol). Me and Elder Sutton got back on the ferry the next day back to the Isle. With our progressing investigator Rong Xin Zhou we have a few things to do with him. We know that he is totally ready for Baptism but we need him to meet with the Bishop before anything happens. This week we will be really striving to get him that interview. The Lord knows his heart and will make sure that he enters into the waters of baptism ready to go. I will keep you posted.

Also to those that were wondering about where I will be next transfer I will keep you all posted with everything. Today I will be going on the ferry back to England because my trainer has a meeting with all the district leaders tomorrow. The next week is my 5 week training camp for new England Manchester missionaries so that will be fun!!! Keep smiling and keep being awesome! I love you all very much and thank you all for your prayers.

Much Love,

Elder Terrence M. Taylor

PS- To those who wrote me a letter: I will write you back today and get it in the mail on Wednesday when I am back from England.

No comments:

Post a Comment