Monday, October 28, 2013

Hey Everyone,

Grrrr.... I hate being sick! I've had to stay in the flat for the whole week because I had the cold! But no worries though; I feel loads better and look forward to the week ahead.

So in my scripture study, I've been reading about the Saviour's Sermon on the Mount. Truly inspiring and uplifting! I came across a verse in Matthew 5 which says, "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. (v.16)" I pondered on how we can let our light shine without being boastful. We do good works without being prideful. As those who believe in Christ, we can truly help those in need without a worldly reward and people can see the light of Christ in us and we can come to know our Saviour and our Father in Heaven better. I promise as we do our best to live our lives as the Lord would see fit and help those around us, people will be drawn to you and you will have the chance to share your witness and testimony of the Saviour.

I hope you all have a great week! I love you all! :)

With Love,

Elder Terrence M. Taylor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment