Monday, May 20, 2013

Hey Everyone,
So things are going well in my new area! The people here are great, the ward is very supportive and the work is progressing! Missionary work is the best! So many things happening!
So we went up to Stake Conference in Newcastle on Saturday the 18th! The talks given were so powerful and totally for me! A lady talked about how sometimes we want to do it our way instead of the Lord's way and also how we sometimes are down about ourselves when we come across trials in our lives. She was saying that we need to realize that the Lord puts us in situations that will only make us stronger! After pondering about that, I was reading in the Doctrine and Covenants Section 122 where the Prophet Joseph Smith was in Liberity Jail. There was a verse that hit me so strong which says: "The Son of Man hath descended above them all. Art thou greater than He?" The Spirit truly gave me correction there lol. Are we greater than He? I will answer with a NO!
I am so grateful for the Savior and His example! I know that as we count on our Father in Heaven's and Christ's help, we can do all things through them. I am grateful that we have a modern day prophet on the Earth at this time and because we have one, there is light on the earth once more. I hope you all have a great week this week!
With Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment