Monday, May 27, 2013

Hey everyone!
I can't believe these days are going by so fast for me; it seems like every transfer goes quicker and quicker than the next one lol!
Telford is such a great place! I enjoy being here; its so beautiful and green here! The members are wonderful as well! On Sunday I gave a talk on my conversion story to the ward. I truly felt the Spirit as I bore my testimony and shared my story with this great ward. So much that I became emotional at some parts of my talk (if you know me well, this shouldn't come as a surprise lol). The interesting thing is is that some of the people in there are converts to the Church as well and so they could picture in their minds their own conversion to the Gospel! What a beautiful experience that was.
This morning (Monday 27th of May) I was reading in 2 Nephi 3 really about Lehi telling his son Joseph about his ancestor Joseph in the Old Testament when he was in Egypt. He goes on to say how Joseph was shown their people, Joseph Smith and the last days (which we are in). I invite you all to read this great chapter; you may find great treasures for yourself as you do so.
Have a great week you all! I love you!
With Love,

Elder Terrence M. Taylor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment