Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hey Everyone!
I've been transferred! I am now in the City of Manchester serving as an Office Elder! It is so crazy to be in the mission office now! I am excited to serve in this way! Also if you have emailed me forgive me; I will reply I soon as I can! :)
I am so sad that I am not in the Crewe Ward anymore but I know the Lord needs me here to serve the people here and also the missionaries in the EMM! It is gonna be hectic in the office due to the fact of the 28 new missionaries coming in next transfer! So we need to set up new apartments and deliver loads of stuff! I am so excited for this new assignment! :)
I know that this work is true and that this is a lifesaving work! I am honored to be apart of this in a small way! I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world and my friend! I know that He lives and because He lives, we will live also! This I testify in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
With Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment