Tuesday, August 14, 2012









Terrence Taylor terrencet@myldsmail.net


Mom put this on the blgg


Dear Mother Dear and all my friends,

So I arrived safely here to the England MTC alright! First I checked into Passport clearence then got my bags! There were 15 of us that were traveling from Atlanta to Manchester (Such a LOOOONNNGGGG FLIGHT!). Anyways when we all got our bags, we met up with other Elders and Sisters who came in an hour earlier than they did! We were all tired but super excited to be in England and traveled safely! We then went outside to the stagecoach to take us to the MTC! Once we all got on we were driving and some of us were really freaked out about driving on the other side of the road!!!!!

We finally got there to the MTC where we were greeted by our President and his wife! They are so nice and loving and then we registered/checked into the MTC and the medical system here in England (what a drag). Finally we had time to rest a little bit, get something to eat and get everything all squared away! We then met with our teachers and other staff members. My first companion, Elder Ulloa, is from Toronto, Canada and such an amazing young man. He will be going to the England Leeds Mission after the MTC which is very sad but great; he will be a great missionary.

Classes here at the MTC are very tough at times but fun at the same time! I am growing and growing each day as try my best and as I am obiedient to what the Lord wants for me and my companion. It is hard having another person there 24/7 but I am learning so much about myself that I didn't know before. The food over here is pretty good and fresh! So many different cuisines but they are all good (I do miss American food so much lol).

I want to bear my testimony that this work that I have been charged to do is the Lord's work. President Thomas S. Monson is a Prophet of God here on the Earth. God and His Son Jesus Christ live and they love all of us! I love each and everyone of you! I miss y'all like crazy but I know that I need to be out here at this time. May the Lord Bless each and every one of you and may He keep His loving arms around you.

With Love,

Elder Terrence M. Taylor

PS- I better get some letters!!! I already got one (Thanks Erin!!!) :D





No comments:

Post a Comment