Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hi All,

This post is a few day's late I am posting it anyway.  Elder Taylor wrote this the night he was set apart and he wanted to share with you all.  This is a letter wrote by him and some pictures of him after the setting apart.  God Bless you all.




Hello Folks,

Tonight I was set apart as a full-time missionary in the England Manchester Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint!!!  I am so excited to officially be called Elder Taylor!  Having my Mom, my old bishop and my current bishopric made the night even better.  I will never forget this moment and I will cherish it for the rest of my life.  It didn’t hit me until I got home that I am on the Lord’s errand, His missionary and that he will take care of me.



I want to bear my testimony the God, our Heavenly Father, is mindful of us. The Church of Jesus Christ has been restored through Joseph Smith.  Joseph Smith is a Prophet of God and President Thomas Morson is the Lord’s Prophet on earth today.  The temples on the earth are sacred places where families can be together forever.  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!



May God bless you all and may the Lord surround you with His unquestionable love.



Much Love,
Elder Terrence M. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment